Israel to close the doors to disabled people in ‘disability’ accommodation

Israel is set to close its doors to the disabled people who are forced to live in apartments, cafes, hotels, etc., where they have no means of communication.

The move comes as the country prepares to move ahead with the construction of a new ‘disabled’ housing development in the West Bank settlement of Beit Ummar.

A senior Israeli official said that the move would be made on Monday, the first day of a two-day meeting of ministers on the issue, which will take place on Sunday.

He said the decision was made at the cabinet meeting, but the final decision would be taken after the meeting.

It comes as Beit Urmar, an outpost of the Israeli settlement of Betar that is home to around 800 Palestinians, will become the first ‘disabilities’ housing project in Israel, following the decision to construct the new housing project.

It is a development that will allow Israelis to live on the same property as Palestinians and the new apartments will be equipped with toilets, washing machines, and even air conditioning.

The announcement came just days after the United Nations called for the construction to be stopped, saying that the project will create an “impermeable wall” around Beit Utmari and will cause an “excess of misery” for the Palestinian population living there.

The project was originally approved in 2005, but it was not completed in 2012 due to lack of permits.

Israel’s Housing Minister Uri Ariel said the project would be built in the settlement’s unrecognized East Jerusalem neighborhood, known as Shuafat, which has a large Palestinian population.

The plan to construct new housing units in Beit Abu’ad is part of Israel’s strategy to move forward with plans to build 3,500 new homes, according to Israeli media reports.

The new settlement is expected to be built at a cost of $10 billion.

The country’s government said last week that it is considering building 4,000 new housing apartments in the area.

In October, the United States, France and Germany all announced they would withhold $10 million in aid for the project, citing the risk that the development would “severely harm the Palestinian residents of Beilun, and could lead to a further escalation of violence in East Jerusalem.”

The United Nations has also urged Israel to stop construction of the new settlements.

In a statement, the organization said the United Kingdom, France, the European Union and Germany had “serious concerns” about the project.

It added that it will continue to work closely with Israel to find a solution for this problem.

“We urge the Israeli government to reconsider the plans for the Beit Abad and to immediately halt construction,” the statement read.

The United States and the European Commission are planning to hold a series of meetings on the matter next month.

The development in Beiluni will be built under a $1.5 billion deal between the United Arab Emirates and Israel, which is currently the largest single donor to the country’s military, and the United Israel Appeal, an organization dedicated to the protection of Palestinians in the occupied territories.

According to the Israeli Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Israel has approved 3,726 permits to build the housing project and has approved a total of 4,938 permits for construction in Beitar Ilit, with an additional 1,000 for expansion of the site.

The Jerusalem Post reported earlier this month that the Israeli Interior Ministry was planning to build more than 5,000 units of housing in Beitsuhar, a settlement that sits on land belonging to the Palestinian village of Beitar Illit.

It was previously reported that the new development would cost an estimated $15 billion.

In recent years, Israel’s military has been accused of demolishing entire Palestinian neighborhoods and displacing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, many of them children.